The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone

Cover image by Scott Hoover Photography. Josh Kloss, model. Cover design by Louisa Maggio.

Well, there you go.  I always said if there was more story to tell for Ethan and Brynne then I would write it.   Mr. Blackstone has been whispering in my ear for a while now, so I’ve decided it’s time to let you in on our secret.  Why today?  August 25th is memorable because five years ago on this date Ethan Blackstone was revealed to the world when Naked, The Blackstone Affair, Book 1 was published.  So, to celebrate the 5th birthday of The Blackstone Affair you shall have a fifth book.  (you are welcome)

The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone will be entirely in Ethan’s voice, echoing how All In (Book 2) was written.

Comments

1. I am beyond excited. Cannot wait. I get excited to read anything you pen, but Ethan…. WOW!!!

2. Tracey Jukes says:

Omdays I am so excited to hear this news December cannot come quick enough for me Raine. Xx

3. Mary wasowski says:

Merry Christmas to me! One of my all time favorite series I’ve read and listened over and over again. This news is fantastic. Thank you Raine for this amazing surprise💖

4. can hardly contain myself, thank you!

5. Martha Baltazar says:

Words can’t say how excited I am. I can’t wait for more of my Mr. B. Geez!!! Happy Dance, Happy Dance. Love you mucho Ms. Raine.

6. Lissette Huizar says:

Oh Raine you have made my Year with this news. I love Ethan and His beautiful American Girl and can’t wait to read his P.O.V. I will read my Blackstone Affair for the millionth time 😍. Thank You Beautiful Brilliant Lady.

7. So excited for more Ethan!!

8. Nicole Kellman says:

Yay! YAy!! YAY!!!
    I am excited for December 5th!

9. Mary Williams says:

Wholly cow! I just scared my whole classroom by screaming in excitement!!!! Thank you so much for MORE! I FLOVE soooo very much! You are da bomb Raine! 💜 💜 💜 💜

10. Best Christmas present yet! This is awesome. And I love reading the point of view from his perspective. Absolutely can not wait! Happy Anniversary (birthday) to Naked. 🎉

11. YES!!!! <3 <3 <3

12. The best news ever!!!!!!!
    This definetly will be my self christmas gift!
    (I loved the cover!!! Sorry, but Josh Kloss is definetly Ethan for me…. David doesn´t fit on my mind hahaha)

13. Estoy demasiado emocionada. Me encantaría poder leer la sinopsis. Qué buen regalo nos has dado, Raine /// I’m too excited. I would love to be able to read the synopsis. What a good gift you gave us, Raine. Saludos desde Venezuela.

14. Jennie Soto says:

Omg Eathan!!! Can’t wait!!! My Christmas Gift. Love you Raune Miller💜💜💜

15. MOMMA RAINE!!! This makes me so excited!!!!! I can’t wait!!

16. Louise Husted says:

Oh my god more Ethan I am beyond excited Raine.

17. Wonderful! I just this past week started a re-read (well actually a re-listen) of the Blackstone series. Looking forward to this!!

18. Ethan is always stiring in the back of my mind! Can’t wait to hear his words! ❤️ Thank you, Raine Miller!

19. Awesome blossom – come on December!

20. Susan Clarke-Green says:

❤❤❤❤Heaven just heaven❤❤❤❤

21. Omg I can’t wait to read Ethan side

22. Jackie Wright says:

Is it Spring yet

I need more Ethan please

23. Vanessa Medeiros Cruz says:

I’m from Brazil and I’m looking forward to it! I love your books and I read them all the time. Ethan is the best man, a dream.

Trackbacks

1. […] Raine Miller announces some exciting Ethan Blackstone news!!! A new book coming in December (“The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone”). She says: […]